Question for you: did you feel a change in the air today? Was there a freezing wind coming from the south? Did it seem like the world had tilted on its axis?
Well, we here at The Woman At The Bar know why: today’s quickie cocktail doesn’t have any liquor in it.
Up is down. Left is right. And do you see that over there? That would be a pig flying.
But really now folks, lets get real for a moment.
I know it is insane to think that we would give you a drink recipe that isn’t really a drink recipe, but hear us out.
Have any of the following things ever happened to you:
- You are at a networking event, office party, or other work-related function that includes alcohol, but you need to keep your wits about you?
- You are the designated driver for a group of friends, but you still want to participate in the fun?
- You just don’t feel like drinking, but don’t want the other people at the bar to annoy you about it?
Well this drink is for YOU!
Instead of the old club-soda-with-lime trick, which is totally blah in our opinion, grab yourselves one of these. Convincingly cocktail-like without actually including alcohol, and it actually tastes really good!
For the Networking Mocktail, you will need:
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 4-6 oz tonic water
- the juice of 1/4 lime, plus lime wedge for garnish
Gather your ingredients plus your serving glass and a barspoon.
You don’t even need a jigger for this one!! The world is crazy!
First, place the two dashes of bitters directly into your glass.
Now fill your glass with ice.
Pour in your tonic.
Add in your lime juice.
Stir it up.
And add your lime wedge to garnish.
Boom! There you have it!
A delectable yet sneaky way to stay sober, no matter what.
Don’t doubt us, everyone, we won’t lead you wrong.
Happy inebriation-free drinking, everyone!